Iron Creek Farm B&B
Each room boasts a fireplace, original wide pine floors,
and Indian shutters!
Call the Innkeepers for more information!
Groups of 4 or more per night
Call for discounted rates
Dogs $10.00 per dog per day (You bring dog food.)
Horses $20.00 per night
(You bring grain and hay, we provide stall and initial bedding!)
Reservations by Credit Card
Cancellations within 7 days or less of date reserved are charged for one night.
- $125.00 Double Occupancy
- $95.00 Single Occupancy
- 3rd person in room $35.00
- Children under 5 Free
Two Night Special
- $170 Single Occupancy
- $220 Double Occupancy
- 3rd person in room $50.00
1. Library – Downstairs with bookcases, a fireplace, one queen sized bed, three large windows, two facing south for great light, and breezy ventilation 15'x15'.
2. Mountain Room - Downstairs offers scenic views of the mountain, a fireplace, a queen sized bed and a twin sized bed, three large windows, two facing south for great light and breezy ventilation 15'x15' .
3. Sunflower Room - upstairs offers a queen sized bed and a twin sized bed, three large windows, two facing south for great light, private bath,lovely views and breezy ventilation 15'x15'.
Please note the 1770 antique stairway to access this room is
Please add additional $15.00
for this room & private bath.
We are located on a ridge, so there's always a pleasant breeze even in summer.
The two downstairs rooms have a shared bath the one upstairs room has a private bath.